Sunday, February 8, 2015

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

Who do you think you are? This question could be answered in so many ways. As of now, I'm Fredy Aviles, growing up with my parents and two younger sisters, I have such a respect for women. I am a junior at Hunter College with a major in Media Studies, but also want to double major with History.

Throughout these years I grew up Bilingual, and I did not realize how much Univision I had watched all these years, because it was the only thing my family ever watched. As I grew older I did love to watch cartoons every Saturday morning on Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon. Ever since I can remember I have always enjoy going to the movie theater and I still do. As I grew older I became more of a critic. Even if I thought it was a bad film, I still wanted to watch it, to see how bad it was. If I thought it was a great movie, I would tell everyone I knew about it or at least try to show them the movie. The thing about a film is that I can enjoy it, if I can relate to it as many ways possible. But also through a film you see and experience events that you might have or will never experience on your own.  I found some commercials so creative with great messages as well as films and shows, that one day I wish to be part of a team of production that will create a great piece of work.

http://youtu.be/XjJQBjWYDTs

I was a Facebook user, but decided to deactivate my account because I was constantly checking my phone every second to see updates on people's statutes. Although I am still a Twitter and Instagram user. I do have a Nikon DSLR camera which I enjoy taking pictures with. I'm not no professional, but with Instagram I feel that everyone is.  I check out blogs to find out about new music, films and new technology. For the most part I use my iPhone all the time from reading to typing up something to watching videos or listening to music. My iPhone has become the most useful weapon in my possession.



I still watch cartoons, only that this time; I watch them on Boomerang, which makes me feel a bit old, because growing up it showed old cartoons and now it shows cartoons I grew up with. I still listen to all types of music and I still watch all sorts of movies and television shows. Life brings all kinds of surprises and changes, in which the person that you are today might not be the person who you would become tomorrow. Therefore everything I'm not is everything I am.

Good Morning

No comments:

Post a Comment