Friday, February 6, 2015


Who do you think you are?

 
Hello, I’m Jeanelle Morales and I am not the person in the picture lol. I am still trying to find my place in this world day by day. I am definitely a consumer of media, although I am selective in what I choose to consume. I don’t watch the news, listen to the news nor do I read about the news on a regular basis. I feel that there’s too many opinions to filter through to get the real truth. I am not blind to it, I just like to form my own opinion.  

I am the kind of person who does something because it feels good and it speaks to me. So when it comes to media I usually look for things that make me feel some kind of emotion or inspiration.  Whether it be a movie, a song, a photograph, a poem, anything. I gravitate towards art and beauty in life. I like to hear people speak from the heart. Or look at a piece of art that screams emotion to me. I absolutely love watching movies, listening to live music, and even witness live poetry. They are all so inspiring and beautiful at the same time. 

I feel like I am somewhat of a contraction. I do my best to try and silence the noise of the world, but I do use media every day, especially social media. I have a facebook, instagram, snapchat, soundcloud, twitter, pintrest and tumblr. My life today revolves around media. I use it to keep up with my family and friends around the world. To explore the world itself and see what it has to offer me. I love to travel and the media allows me to get a glimpse of where to go and what to do. And then there’s media for purely entertainment purposes. I can’t escape it, nor do I want to. So when it comes to my role in media, I am a selective consumer and I put out what inspires me.
  

tumblr: http://justmejeanellie.tumblr.com/

Instagram: @jeanellie_rose

Twitter: @_jeanellie

No comments:

Post a Comment